Orange Nike Roshe Womens
That's a pretty good task already, but then I have to figure out how I'm going to train. Now normally I train right after the kids are dropped off. I set off around 9 or 10. These days, though, with the temperatures below freezing, it's just not possible. As a result, I have come up with a series of strategies for staying fit in the cold. Here are some of them:
I'm back in Europe after riding in the Tour Down Under. It's a great race, and this year it wasn't so crazy hot down there. That is, for Down Under weather! The temps still rose to 35 degrees C (95 F) some days.
1. Wait until the sun gets higher and stronger so that the temperature rises to a level that makes it possible to go out. This strategy is the most logical and often works, but only if you have all day long to wait around for your bike ride!
But I won't complain: It gave me a chance to work on my tan, which is a lot more than I've been able to do since returning to Europe a Europe locked in a deep freeze.
How I Survive Winter and Keep Training
6. Sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Sometimes it's best to simply skip a day of training and do your taxes, get some of the pictures of the kids framed and put them on the wall, fix some things around the house, take out the garage, clean and overhaul your bikes, change cleats on your shoes, write an article for Bicycling, take your wife into town for brunch, and spend time with the kids playing Legos, Playmobil, Barbie and Ken or getting your butt kicked by your 16 year old son at Playstation.
50 degree C (90 F) drop for me after returning from Australia .
Well, these are some strategies I have for dealing with the cold. Maybe some of them will come in handy for you, too, but you can probably leave out the "getting your butt kicked by your Nike Roshe Run Women Green
16 year old son at Playstation"!!
4. Change your training program entirely and even change up sports. Instead of a three hour ride, go for one hour swim followed by an hour of running. And finish it with another 30 minute run on the treadmill. It's Floral Nike Roshe Run Womens
a very good whole body workout. But this option only really works for us cyclists before Christmastime, when you're doing base training. After the holidays, you really need to be on the bike.
The real problem for me in a situation like this is that I'm a bike racer I still have to train! So every day I wake up and go check the driveway to see if there's any snow. Then, after clearing the driveway, I scrape the ice off my Orange Nike Roshe Womens wife's car so that we can drive the kids to school.
Back here in Berlin the wind's coming from the east straight from Russia, never good news in the winter as temperatures drop to 15 C (5 F). And that's some very impressive cold, let me tell you! Not to mention the Nike Roshe 2018 Mens
3. Just toughen up and bite the bullet! And dress with all the clothes you have and make it happen. When it's sub freezing, you can just do road miles, a long, steady distance. But at least it gives you the miles and the hours.
How I Survive Winter and Keep Trainingby jens voigt
2. If you really need miles, get on the home trainer for, say, two hours. I know what you're thinking: "Argh! Two hours on the trainer!" But that's just for starters. When you get off, change clothes and hit the road around noon for the real ride. Riding the trainer also presents the problem of remaining sane while riding endlessly in the same place. I recommend doing intervals or listening to an iPod shuffle to keep your mind off the monotony.
Orange Nike Roshe Womens
Roshe Nike Womens Black